Tuesday, September 28, 2010

PWP Grows- Part 2

Time to Get the Ball Rolling!
                                                        
 Now that the frustrations of finding a recording device for my PWP are gone, I'm ready to get things going. I was afraid that I might have to come up with a new idea for my project since I wasn't able to find a recorder,but (thanks to Jeff's help) now I can finally get the ball rolling!


Where I Am Now

So where am I with my PWP? I am currently at the point where I'm ready to create the blog for my PWP. I think I will create a template to use for my weekly posts, but I plan on making that once the blog itself has been set-up. Other than that I am ready to pick up the recording device and start recording audio. I don't plan on changing much about my PWP since most of you agree that it's a good idea. Thanks for the help!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to this happening... Do your best, too, as you never know how this blog may factor into your professional studies or aspirations. (=)

    ReplyDelete