Monday, December 6, 2010

End of Semester - Web Writing Woes

Time is Almost Up! Already?

The semester's end has, one again, snuck up on me from behind... There is nothing more frustrating than frantically trying to finish everything necessary to pass a class before time is up! In this class that means creating a final presentation reviewing my PWP, all while editing the final piece of audio for my final PWP post.



 Click here to view PWP: Chi-Town Sounds



Personal Web Project Ups & Downs

What has been the biggest struggle for me with this whole project has been trying to find new and unique sounds around Chicago to record. When I walk down the street I hear so many different sounds, but when I go out to record a new piece of audio for a post I find it hard to capture sounds with the low-end voice recorder I have used throughout the semester.

Now that the semester is coming to the end I think it is most important to concentrate on the final post of my PWP which all of the posts have been leading up to. So, I think what I am going to do is focus on making a very interesting final post for Chi-Town Sounds and then on my final presentation as well... When I am cutting audio clips to construct the final piece of audio, I will have more than just six sounds (from the 6 posts) because each clip has several sounds in it other than the main one. I wish I was able to make more posts, but with time running out I have to bring it to an end; the final post.

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see all of your sounds come together! I think you balanced all of the advice and criticism well this semester and it's going to make for a great final post. I can't wait to see/hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your comment! now that i found out we need to have 14 PWP posts i may have to put up a couple more. either way the final post should be pretty cool..

    ReplyDelete